Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last Day of Freedom

Mmmm Coffee, oh how I will miss thee.. I am sitting in Steiners watching the British Open, enjoy a wonderful cup of coffee. Yes, they serve some of the best coffee in Vegas, so what better way to go out with a bang then by enjoying some hot deliciousness?

Not used to the HCG drops yet. I wonder if I took some drops, went out for a drive and got pulled over.. Would the officer think I was under the influence? Would he smell the piney scent of HCG and think I was drinking Grandpa’s cough syrup? :)

Off topic, I really wanted Phil Mickelson to win the British Open but looks like it won’t happen this year.. Darren Clarke won :( Doesn’t Phil seem like a nice guy? I think he would be fun to hang out with. Maybe I will get to golf with him one day.. maybe??


2 comments:

  1. i like the new background
    dont forget to do the facebook thing for walking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did girly! See you tomorrow again!

    ReplyDelete